Monday, April 12, 2010

Current loves . . .

Ok, I have totally fallen in love with Birds and Berries from MAC's Give Me Liberty of London collection. This e/s looks amazing on top of NYX's Slate jumbo pencil. Also, I'm head over hills with my Korres lip butter in Guava. It smells amazing and is so hydrating. I love to use this product as a primer for the lips prior to using lipgloss or lipstick. I'd heard several guru's talk about Giza lipgloss from Nars so I bought it. This shade looks so good on brown skin. Don't let the way it looks in the bottle scare you . . . it's fire. Lastly, I stopped using my Philosophy moisturizer (Hope in a Jar) and moved on to Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturizer. It's so light and it gives your skin a very natural glow. Did I mention it has sunscreen in it? Love it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment