Saturday, April 17, 2010

What's In Your Stash?

A new friend of mine (another mac-a-holic) asked me to send her a list of all the MAC products I have. I thought it would be a quick request as I had only became a fan of MAC about a year ago when I ran across a YouTube video by Lauren, the Queen of Blending. That was the beginning of my love affair with this amazing product. Any who . . . as I began digging products out of my caboodle I realized I had eyeshadows, lipglosses and lipsticks that I have never worn; items that I forgot I even owned! I was also surprised at how much product I have accumulated in such a short period of time.

Next week I vow to wear some of the products that I just had to have when they were launched at the MAC counter. What about you? Do you have products that you have purchased and have not worn?

I hereby dub next week, "Wear Your Stash Week." Here's to finding new loves in what we already own.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder WHO that friend was ... Hmmm??? ... LOL {In my own little world, singing to myself "Can I borrow a dollar?, Ohhh ur a star now!"} ;)

    ReplyDelete